Do I even have to comment?

I mean, seriously. What the fuck, Meryl?

courtesy of Reasonable_Hank.

posted @ Tuesday, August 2, 2011 12:22 PM

Comments on this entry:

# re: Do I even have to comment?

Left by DrRachie at 8/2/2011 12:40 PM
I have a comment

“We are already seen as rapid idiotic fringe dwellers by so many in the mainstream, it does our argument no good at all to bring in conspiracy theories which though we may prescribe to them are unprovable”. Meryl Dorey, Y! list.

# re: Do I even have to comment?

Left by BlackhawkNZ at 8/2/2011 1:27 PM
Thanks for digging yourself an even bigger hole Meryl. Keep up the stupid, you are doing us proud.

Herp Derp indeed.

# Mr

Left by advodiaboli at 8/2/2011 1:30 PM
It's like I read this shit about vaccines used for covert modification of a child's DNA with a patented polymorphic... whatever! They automatically own your child (of course) and a court battle ensues based on patent law of the aforementioned "genetic code". Because it's their property.

I'm like... you poor chap.

But not Dorey: "That makes perfect sense". [WTF scale 10] Then decides it's time to revolt against what she *imagines*.

And to think the upcoming Living Woosdom will feature suppression of her free speech in part by attributing conspiracy theories.

# re: Do I even have to comment?

Left by shellity at 8/2/2011 1:59 PM
Alf: "Purple monkey dishwasher and some ordinary household bleach BEGARK!"

Meryl: "That makes sense, Alf."

# re: Do I even have to comment?

Left by Andrew Skegg at 8/2/2011 2:11 PM
We don’t need vaccines to contaminate children’s DNA anymore since we are now dosing the food and water supply.

# re: Do I even have to comment?

Left by Ausduck at 8/2/2011 4:25 PM
So.. if it's DNA contamination via chemtrails, vaccines, food and water...

no, I can't go on. The stupid burns too much.

I echo Drunken Madman's comment: Srsly, WTF Meryl?

# re: Do I even have to comment?

Left by RipleyP at 8/4/2011 4:46 PM
Is there a term beyond WTF?

I mean this takes the standard WTF and increases it in some manner that probably needs a logarithmic scale. I know we aren’t into the Richter Scale any more but how about the M-avn Scale.

So we have a WTF and we measure the intensity of the WTF on the M-avn Scale.
Now due to the ability to WTF beyond the normal reality filters of some anti-vaccination groups we are going to find a scale of stupid.

So I would start my scale with a little stupid such as Wakefield is a legitimate scientist is a 1-2 on the scale

Now I am going for a 5-6 on this little tickler as I really believe we need to leave some space for us to discover at a future date that it is possible to be orders of magnitude and logarithmically more WTF than this.

So that’s my M-avn Scale.

As the keen observer will note I need to get out more

Comments have been closed on this topic.
Vaccination Saves Lives: Stop The Australian Vaccination Network